Things You Can Do Here
- Walk around one of Asia’s most beautiful botanical garden and enjoy 600 acres of tropical vegetation and stunning landscaping.
- See 4 acres of French garden, inspired by the gardens of the 17th century Palace of Versailles with your Nong Nooch Garden discounted entrance fee.
- Ride and interact with friendly elephants, watch a cultural show and see replica miniature dinosaurs in this tropical garden.
- Watch an exciting elephant show and see Thailand’s friendly giants up close during your trip to this Pattaya garden.
- Want to see an amazing wooden temple? Try the Sanctuary of Truth Pattaya instead.
- Additionally, if you prefer to see miniature buildings from all around the world, get to the Mini Siam too.
Average Time Spent Here
From Pattaya City Center
Mon – Sun : 8 am – 6 pm