Things You Can Do Here
- Conquer you fear with by walking on the curved glass bridge called the Rainbow Skywalk on the Komtar tower, set 249 meters above ground.
- Explore the TOP Komtar’s Tech Dome — and play with its 120 interactive technology exhibits.
- Travelling with kids? Don’t forget to visit the Jurassic Park and learn more about the prehistoric dinosaurs in this Georgetown building.
- See the island of Penang at any time of the day from the air-conditioned observation deck area.
- Once here, try the Gravityz if you are looking for a once in a lifetime high rope adventure course from the side of the Komtar building.
- Alternatively, for something less high, and more family oriented, why not try the Escape theme park and enjoy rope course from the top of trees.
- Have a question about Komtar’s The TOP? See the FAQ below for some help.
What's the TOP's ticket price for infants/ babies?
Except for the Dino Gym, children under the height of 90cm enters FREE.
How do you get to the Skywalk?
You may enter from the Maybank side or directly from Komtar Walk.
Where can I park to get to the TOP Komtar?
You may park at The Top car park area or Prangin Mall, for a cheaper parking fee.
Average Time Spent Here
From Georgetown Penang City Center
Mon – Sun : 11 am – 10 pm
Public & School Holiday: 10 am – 10 pm
Tech Dome: 10 am – 6 pm daily
Avenue of Adventures Closing Hours:
Monday to Friday : 8.00pm
Saturday & Sunday : 9.00pm