Things You Can Do Here
- Go back to the golden days where you and trees were good friends with the park’s 17 nature inspired attractions called the Escape Adventureplay.
- Climb coconut trees, explore tunnels, race using tubes and try Malaysia’s version of mini bungee jump with the Atan’s Leap.
- Discover the whole Escape Penang park area and feel what it is like to grow and play in an Asian village – with chickens running around you as you complete all challenges in the theme park.
- Want to enjoy a waterpark too? No worries as you can find your refuge from the tropical heat and splash away in the Escape’s water park pool and slides – called the Escape Waterplay.
- Bring your kids too and let your little ones enjoy a safe and fun water playground in the Tots Pool.
- Ask your grandpa and grandma to tag along as they enters this Penang attraction free (Malaysian, aged 61+ only)
- Just want to have a relaxing time in here? Reconnect with nature as you float away in the lazy river.
- Have a question about Escape Penang? See if the FAQ can answer you.
Do I need a separate ticket to enjoy the Escape water park?
No. You DO NOT need a separate ticket to enjoy the Escape Waterplay water park. Your ticket gives you access to all attractions – both in the theme park and the water park.
Do I need to buy tickets for my babies?
No. Babies 3 years and below enter FREE.
I'm a Malaysian Senior citizen. Do I need to buy tickets too?
Hey! Great news. Malaysian Super Kids (that’s what the Escape folks call you) who are 61 and above gets in for free, if accompanied by at least 1 paying guest.
Show your Malaysian IC at the ticket counter upon arrival. You don’t need to buy your Escape tickets online.
How do I get to Escape Penang on a public bus?
Is this park suitable for children?
Yes. Escape is great for children. In fact there’s even are a few attractions strictly for kids under 12 only – like the Monkey School and Tots Pool.
Is there any outlet selling swimwear in Escape if I want to enjoy the waterpark area?
Yes. You can also rent a swimwear like Burkini (muslim swimwear) or a Rash guard (swimming t-shirt).
Can I get a refund if it rains?
No, you can’t as the park still operates during the rain.
Only a few rides are closed during rainy hours for safety reasons. They are the Aerobat, Airbag, Tubby Racer and Jumping Jack.
Can I bring outside food into Escape Penang?
Sorry. Except for baby food, you are not allowed to bring outside food here.
Average Time Spent Here
From Georgetown Penang City Center
Closed on Monday
Tue – Sun : 10 am – 6 pm