Things You Can Do Here
- Find out if you have what it takes to journey along Bali’s longest river – the Ayung in Ubud.
- Enjoy delicious buffet lunch as a reward at the end of your rafting tour – and enjoy them by the riverbank.
- Enjoy the 2 hours of adrenaline-pumping fun in the safe hand of the Red Paddles Bali team.
- Do all this with a comfortable transport back to your hotel.
- Want a white water rafting experience longer than in the Ayung River? Try the Telaga Waja white water expedition instead.
- Have a question about the Ayung River White Water Rafting Tour ? See the tour info for a brief information of it.
Ayung River Bali
- The Ayung River is Bali’s longest river, at 68.5 km.
- It started from the northern mountain ranges, passing the Bangli, and Gianyar until the city of Denpasar.
- The word Ayung comes taken from Balinese word Ayu, which means beautiful.
- This is Bali’s most popular river for white water rafting.
White water Rafting Level
- Ayung is a class II to III river, which means it is friendly for novice but still offers some challenges for the more experienced rafters.
- The white water rafting trip in the Ayung river normally takes 2 hours.