The Habitat Ticket Price
|Walk-In Ticket Price||Adult (RM)||Child (RM)|
|Buy The Habitat Discount Tickets|
|Flight of the Colugo Honeymoon Zip||+ 20||+ 20|
|Flight of the Colugo Fun Course||+ 50||+ 50|
|Addons must be booked 2 days in advanced|
Things You Can Do Here
- See for yourself a historical vantage point once used by the East India armies when they invaded Penang.
- See previously unattainable views of the forest valleys and the Andaman Sea via the Langur Walk.
- Get on the canopy walk (called the Tree Top Walk) to see Penang and Langkawi from one of the best observation point in the Penang island.
- Experience Penang Hill’s rainforest from the Habitat’s walking trail.
- Learn rope access techniques from The Habitat’s tree climbing specialists who have studied under the legendary tree climbing guru, Tim Kovar.
- If you’d like to see Penang from a vantage point, but prefer to be in a building, try The Top Komtar instead.
- Have a question about The Habitat Penang? Check the FAQ to see if your question about this Penang attraction is already answered.
How Do I Get to The Habitat Penang Hill?
You may visit The Habitat via a cable car trip up the Penang Hill (Bukit Bendera). The entrance is a short stroll away from the top station.
If you are fit, you may also hike the hill from the Penang Botanical Gardens (2 hour ++ hike).
Those wanting to get there in private may try the 4WD sightseeing trucks at the Penang Botanical Gardens. Fees starts from RM 80 ++ for one way trip.
Any advice before coming here?
Yes. Be as early as possible to avoid the crowds. While The Habitat opens at 9 am, the train up the Penang Hill starts much earlier.
Try not to visit on weekends or public holidays. The waiting time to get on the tram up the Penang Hill on such days can take more than 2 hours.
Is there a guided tour here?
Yes. There’s a free guided tour every 30 minutes ( starts at 9:30 am). Your starting point is at the briefing area.
What's the highlight of The Habitat?
The Curtis Crest Tree Top Walk. It’s Penang’s highest viewing platform.
What's the best time to be here?
Morning or evening (for the best sunset view of Penang).
What's the Penang Hill tram operating hours?
The Penang Hill (or locally called Bukit Bendera ) train starts at 6:30 am and ends at 11pm.
Average Time Spent Here
From Georgetown Penang City Center
Mon – Sun : 9 am – 7 pm