Things You Can Do Here
- Marvel at million years old limestone karst and mangrove forest, considered one of the world’s landmark by UNESCO.
- Try spot monitor lizards, eagles, crabs and many more creatures during your guided boat adventure.
- Swim at the cool, pristine water of a secluded jungle pool and enjoy a home cooked local lunch during your tour.
- Alternatively, opt for the Kilim Mangrove tour for a cheaper Langkawi mangrove forest experience.
- Have a question about this Kubang Badak Langkawi Mangrove tour? Check the tour info for more details.
Kubang Badak Mangrove
- The Kubang Badak Mangrove is reached via the simple Kubang Badak wooden jetty.
- It is 40 minutes drive away from Pantai Cenang, Langkawi.
- The tides in this area is relatively calm and is friendly to newbies.
- Gazetted Unesco Geopark, Kubang Badak mangrove is not only important for marine life, but the cockles here make it ideal as a refueling and roosting sites for migratory birds.