Things You Can Do Here
- Get the chance to see the great hornbills, needle-tailed swift & herons and the eagle species which Langkawi gets its name from.
- Journey through the roadside & green paddy fields, village ponds and other places you will not venture on your own to look for the rarest of birds.
- If this tour is not available at the time of your trip, you may want to consider the Kubang Badak boat tour or the Rainforest evening tour as an alternative instead.
The Bird Watching Tour via Junglewalla
- Perfect for serious borders, this tour is available from November to April.
- There are 2 sessions to choose from in a day.
- In the morning session, the locations will be the jungle corridor, mangrove forest and plantations.
- The evening session will stop at a village pond, paddy field and Langkawi’s highest peak.