Things You Can Do Here
- Savor the lifetime memories of sailing alongside your loved ones during your trip in Langkawi.
- Lose yourself in gazing at the breathtaking Langkawi sunset.
- Savor a sumptuous buffet dinner during your cruise with Langkawi’s freshest seafood and free flowing drinks.
- Enjoy salt water jacuzzi at the back your boat, while you sip your fresh fruit cocktails.
- Have a question about this Langkawi Sunset Dinner Cruise? See tour info for details.
Langkawi Dinner Cruise - Going Across The Sea
Once you arrived at the Royal Yacht Club or Awana Porto Malai Port port (via a free pickup from Kuah & Cenang hotels), your captain will start preparing for your 5 pm dinner cruise.
As your modern boat slowly makes its way from the port, enjoy the calm water and the island scene as you pass the iconic Eagle Square.
Thirsty? Don’t worry as you can indulge in free flowing drinks aboard the boat (non alcoholic beverage is also served).
Make full time of your experience. Leave the phone in your pocket. Enjoy the sun and the sea as this will surely be a memorable experience.
If lady luck is on your side, you’ll get a glimpse of flying fish and dolphins alongside your boat.
Salt Water Jacuzzi or Swim?
Once you get into the Andaman, you can take a dip in the open sea.
If you are not that courageous, you may also relax on the safety jacuzzi net attached to the boat.
But remember to enjoy it with a drink in hand.
Langkawi Sunset Cruise BBQ Dinner
At 7, BBQ dinner will be served with a salad bar that serves salads from all over the world.
Enjoy delicious meat, fish and Malaysian favourite — satay, as you enjoy an intimate, memorable and romantic scene with your loved ones.
Time will fly. Enjoy the evening breeze as your cruise will start returning to shore at 8 pm.
It is time to get back to your hotel and recollect the sweet moments of an amazing, memorable Langkawi cruise.