Things You Can Do Here
- See Langkawi’s secret wetland, home to fascinating mangroves creatures and gorgeous limestones in this island tour package.
- Get into the eerie, totally dark Bat & Crocodile cave during this Kilim Geopark Forest tour.
- Enjoy a hearty lunch at the floating restaurant in Langkawi’s water.
- Want a more personal tour? Join the Kubang Badak Mangrove tour instead.
- Another option to explore the Langkawi’s mangrove forest (if you are an active, outdoor type of person) is via the Langkawi Mangrove Tour via Kayak.
- Alternatively, if you just want to enjoy some islands off the Langkawi shore, you can also join the Island Hopping Tour.
- Have a question about the Kilim Geo Forest Mangrove Park tour? See the tour info below for details.
About Langkawi's Kilim Mangrove Tour Package
- See Langkawi’s secret wetland, home to fascinating mangroves creatures and gorgeous limestones.
- Look for crabs, monitor lizards and other animals that roam around the Langkawi mangrove muddy banks.
- If luck is on your side, you’ll get to see rare birds such as the Brown Winged Stork-bill Kingfisher and ambulatory fishes (a special fish that can move on land) in this geopark.
Bat Cave & Crocodile Cave
- Get into the eerie, totally dark cave — home to over 1000 bats, unique limestones and even ancient oyster shells attached on its walls.
- If tide is low, your boat will pass through the Crocodile Cave — a unique natural tunnel developed in the limestone by an underground stream that once flowed in this area.
Hole in the Wall Fish Farm & Restaurant
- Enjoy your lunch, get tickled at the tip of your toes by tame fishes, and watch out for wild eagles as they swoop down in search of food.