Things You Can Do Here
- Watch the Spectra Light and Water Show from the dizzying height of the Marina Bay Skypark or get down from the rooftop and see it from the ground at 8:00 pm and 9:30pm.
- Get ready with your camera and capture your best sunset and night photos of Singapore.
- Once in Marina Bay, try skating at the Marina Bay Sands skating rink or check the famous infinity swimming pool from afar.
- If you have plenty to spend, explore the Marina Bay Sands 8,000 square feet luxury malls — said to be one of the largest in the Southeast Asia.
- Dine in the celebrity chef’s restaurants in the Marina Bay towers and savour tantalizing dishes from the best chefs in the world.
- Have a question about the Marina Bay Sands Skypark Observation deck? See if it is answered in the FAQ.
Is there a dress code to enter the Skypark?
Only the casinos have a strict dress code at the Marina Bay Sands. For the Skypark, the only dress code you must follow is you must wear a footwear – bare feet are not permitted.
Can I swim in the infinity pool during my visit ?
No. Your observation deck ticket access do not give you access to the pool.
The infinity pool is only open for the Marina Bay Sands hotel guests.
Average Time Spent Here
From Singapore City Center
Mon – Thurs : 9:30 am – 10 pm
Fri – Sun : 9:30 am – 11 pm