Things You Can Do Here
- Skip the Singapore aquarium’s ticket line and get in with a hassle free online discount ticket.
- Marvel at the size of sharks, stingrays and other ocean dwellers in the world’s biggest underwater ocean dome.
- Learn more about the underwater world with 10 different zones, covering from the Bay of Bengal to the Straits of Malacca with your promotion priced tickets.
- Witness corals face to face at the RWS Sentosa’s SEA Aquarium Discovery Touch Pool.
- Get better treatment and perks with the SEA Aquarium VIP access.
- Why not complete your wildlife exploration in Singapore with a visit to the Singapore Zoo, River Safari or Jurong Bird Park too ?
- Have a question about the Singapore aquarium? See if it is answered in the FAQ.
Can I bring outside food into S.E.A Aquarium?
No, except for baby food.
Can I bring a stroller inside?
Is the SEA Aquarium inside the USS Singapore?
No. This aquarium is not in the USS. But they are near each other. This RWS Sentosa SEA Aquarium is just 100 meters away from the theme park (10 min walk).
Can I snap pictures here?
Yes. You can snap pictures in the SEA Aquarium Singapore. But you must turn off your flash.
Are there any restaurants in the SEA Aquarium?
Yes. There’s the Ocean restaurant as well as SEA side snacks within SEA Aquarium.
Is there any halal restaurant here?
No, there’s no halal restaurant here. But you may exit the park and find halal outlets at the Malaysian Food Street or The Forum.
Do I need to buy a ticket for my baby/ infant?
No. Kids under 4 years old enters the SEA Aquarium for free.
Average Time Spent Here
From Singapore City Center
Mon – Fri : 10 am – 7 pm
Sat – Sun : 9:30 am – 7 pm