Things You Can Do Here
- Spend your day exploring this award winning zoological gardens and observe the wild animals up close with a discount promotion ticket.
- Complete your Singapore zoo exploration with a unique breakfast experience at the Jungle Breakfast (addon).
- See not only kangaroos, but also white tiger and the biggest collection of proboscis monkeys in the world.
- Have kids? Bring a spare cloth so that they could enjoy the Rainforest Kidzworld waterpark in the zoo.
- If the idea of walking already tires you, get on the Singapore Zoos tram and enjoy the zoo leisurely.
- Want the most out of this zoo? Why not get the Singapore Zoo + Jungle breakfast combo instead?
- For more exciting adventure, get on the Singapore Zoo Rainforest Lumina and Night Safari at night or join the River Safari (and see the panda) during the day.
- Have a question about this world class zoo? Check the FAQ below.
Are there pandas in the Singapore Zoo?
No. The pandas (Kai Kai and Jia Jia) are not in the zoo. They are actually living in the attraction next door — in the River Safari.
Can I participate during the animal feeding sessions?
Yes, you can. Just be at the locations 15 minutes before the feeding time starts to buy the limited animal food supply.
When are the feeding sessions?
Elephants: 9:15 am, 1:30 pm and 4:30 pm (at Elephants of Asia)
Giraffes: 10:45 am, 1:50 pm and 3:45 pm (at Wild Africa)
White Rhinos: 1:15 pm (at Wild Africa)
Goats: 11:30 am and 3:30 pm ( at Rainforest Kidzworld)
*accurate until Dec 2018
Are there ATMs at the Singapore Zoo?
Yes. ATM machine is at the main entrance, next to the Mandai Mart store.
Can I leave my suitcases in the locker as I am going here straight from the airport?
Yes you may. But not in a locker. Your luggage should go to the Rental Services counter. Fee starts from SGD10.
Can I smoke in the zoo?
No. But you may smoke at a designated smoking point near the Singapore zoo’s entrance.
Is it a good idea to visit the Singapore Zoo during rainy seasons?
No. During rainy seasons, you may enjoy similar experience by a visit to the River Safari (it’s a better alternative since most of the park exhibits are indoor).
Will the zoo opens if it rains?
Yes, it will.
Is the zoo open during public holidays?
Yes. Singapore Zoo is open every day of the year.
Is there a prayer room for muslims here?
There’s no designated prayer room here. But the Singapore Zoo’s First Aid station (at the entrance) doubles up as a musholla. Please ask a staff member for access.
Is there a halal restaurant at the Singapore Zoo?
Yes. Right outside the zoo entrance, there’s KFC and Ah Meng Kitchen (both certified halal). And inside the zoo, you may also dine at Ah Meng Restaurant or the park’s KFC.
Can I bring outside food into Singapore Zoo?
Yes. And there are picnic areas to enjoy your breakfast together.
Are there water coolers in the Singapore zoo?
Yes. Please bring your water bottle for free refills.
Average Time Spent Here
From Singapore City Center
Mon – Sun : 8:30 am – 6 pm