Things You Can Do Here
- Zip down to the Fox Finish point sandy beach at 60 km/h.
- Get a memorable, spectacular views of one of Singapore’s jungles and beach area from birds eye level.
- Bring a friend and zip side by side down the three lined MegaZip.
- If this is not adventurous enough, try your hand at Singapore Bungee Jump or Giant Swing nearby.
- Have a question about this Sentosa Mega Zip extreme adventure? Check the FAQ.
Are children allowed to go on the Megazip?
Yes. There’s no age limit for Megazip. But there’s actually a weight and height limit for it. You must weigh above 30 kg and be taller than 90cm.
If your children is skinny ( weigh less than 30kg) but pass the 90 cm height, he or she can go on tandem with another rider.
How many times do I get to do the zipline with one ticket?
You get to do it once per ticket.
Does Megazip operate if it rains?
Am I allowed to record with my GoPro?
Yes of course!
Average Time Spent Here
From Singapore City Center