Things You Can Do Here
- See the the world’s largest freshwater aquarium themed after the Flooded Amazon Forest.
- Experience 7 river habitats from all over the world. Look for the river monsters in the Mississippi River down to the giant stingray in the Mekong River in the safety of Singapore River Safari’s boat.
- Walk into impressive exhibits and see the only pandas in Singapore, the Kai Kai and Jia Jia at the Giant Panda Forest.
- Enjoy a zoo like atmosphere in a mostly indoor and covered setting – perfect for a visit during rainy seasons.
- If cruising in a river safari not enough, there’s the Jurong Bird Park, Night Safari, SEA Aquarium and Singapore Zoo to complete your wildlife experience.
- Have a question about the Singapore River Safari? Check the FAQ below.
Are the boat rides in the Singapore River Safari free?
The 15 minutes Reservoir Cruise boat ride is free.
But there’s a separate charge for the Amazon River Quest boat ride.
Do I need to pay to access the Amazon River Quest area?
Yes. You need to pay to access the Amazon River Quest ( which takes 15% of the River Safari area).
Can I bring food into this park?
What's the main attraction in the River Safari?
What's the difference between Singapore River Safari vs Singapore Zoo?
The River Safari is a river-themed wildlife park showcasing animals living in or around rivers (from the Amazon to the Nile). The key attraction here is the pandas.
The Singapore Zoo meanwhile is home to 2800 animals that are mainly active during the day. The key attraction here is the orang utan.
The River Safari is mostly covered (good to visit during rainy seasons) while the zoo is mainly open space.
The River Safari is also smaller (30 acres) vs the Singapore zoo’s 99 acres.
What's the difference between Singapore River Safari vs Singapore Night Safari?
The River Safari is a river-themed wildlife park showcasing animals living in or around rivers (from the Amazon to the Nile).
Meanwhile, the Night Safari is home to 2500 nocturnal animals (animals that are active at night).
And while the River Safari is opened during the day, the Night Safari is only opened at 7 pm onwards.
Average Time Spent Here
From Singapore City Center
Mon – Sun : 10 am – 7 pm