Things You Can Do Here
- Start your morning with a bang with a rafting adventure down a Bali river.
- After lunch, shop at the Ubud Market and bring home some Bali wood crafts, paintings, kites or batik.
- End your tour with a view of the majestic Tegalalang Rice Terrace before a well deserved rest on a return trip back to your hotel.
Ubud Market Bali
- Ubud Art Market is a local art market in Bali, located 1 hour 20 minutes (35 km ) north of Kuta.
- This traditional art market has 2 areas – one block at the West for a traditional arts and the East for everyday items.
- This market is opened every day about at 08:00 until 18:00, with most stalls selling clothes, trinkets, and souvenirs.
- Bargaining is the key when you shop in Ubud as the prices are heavily inflated for tourists.
- This is the market featured in the scene of Julia Robert’s Hollywood movie – Eat Pray Love.
Tegallalang Rice Terraces in Bali
- The Tegallalang Rice Terraces is located in Ubud, 41 km or 1 hour 40 minutes north of Kuta.
- Most of local Balinese in Ubud works traditionally as farmers, specializes on hill area rice farming.
- Ubud has three location to see captivating rice terraced landscape, but Tegallalang stand as the most famous one.
- The area is known for its beautiful scenes of rice paddies terrace built using ancient subak irrigation and plantation technique.
- Nearby the rice terrace is a small village of Pakudui, a craftsman’s village famous for its sculptures.