Things You Can Do Here
- Enjoy special online promotion price for the Aquaria and save more on the entrance fee of this Kuala Lumpur aquarium.
- Watch fish, turtles and other magnificent marine lives swim around you in a 90-metre tunnel with a moving travelator.
- Relax at the Aquaria’s fish spa or touch live starfish and bamboo sharks in the touchpool.
- Try the Dive with Sharks package and get up close and personal with sharks in the Aquaria KLCC.
- Have kids under 13? Join the Aquaria KLCC’s Sleep With the Sharks program during school holidays.
- Don’t forget to grab a Skybridge KLCC admission ticket before coming here – and see Kuala Lumpur from above the KLCC Twin Towers.
- Have a question about this Kuala Lumpur underwater aquarium? Check the FAQ below.
Swim With The SharksIf you can dive, why not get right into the water and be close to the sharks in the Aquaria KLCC?
Aquaria’s Petting AreaWhy only watch when you can touch too? Kids will enjoy being able to dip their fingers in the shallow pool and touch aquatics creatures that look totally out of this world.
How do I get to the Aquaria KLCC?
Alight at the Suria KLCC train station (the Aquaria KLCC is a 15 minutes walk away).
From the station, enter the Suria KLCC mall. Make your way through the underpass tunnel from the lower-ground level of Suria KLCC into the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre.
For passengers of the KL Hop On-Hop Off Bus Service, get off at the KLCC Garden Park stop (West wing of the KL Convention Centre) .
Where can I park my car?
To get to the Aquaria KLCC, you can park at the adjoining outdoor car park or at the covered underground car park of the KLCC Convention Centre (follow the directions to the Traders Hotel). The car park entrance is right beside the Traders hotel.
You may also park in Suria KLCC.
When is the Aquaria special feeding time?
The special feeding times that you shouldn’t miss is on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday.
2:30 pm – Arapaima
3:00 pm – Sharks
Average Time Spent Here
From Kuala Lumpur City Center
Mon – Sun : 10 am – 8 pm