Things You Can Do Here
- Cool down under the tropical sun at one of Asia’s Best Water Park, look for a hair-raising experience at the Scream Park or enjoy thrilling rides at the dry Amusement Park.
- Ride the VUVUZELA: The World’s Largest Water Ride in Sunway Lagoon and pipe through 22 meters funnel, screaming.
- Face your fears in the Scream Park and walk into state of the art house of horrors – with zombies and ghosts played by live actors scaring the hell out of you.
- Get your adrenaline pumping with paintball games at the Sunway Lagoon’s Extreme Park, just 30 minutes away from the Kuala Lumpur city center.
- Get up close and personal with animals at the interactive petting zoo in the Wildlife Park area.
- Enjoy all 6 theme park experience cheaper with a discount Sunway Lagoon ticket access via JomJalan.
- Have a question about your Sunway Lagoon trip? See if it is answered in the FAQ below.
Sunway Lagoon Surf BeachRelax by this man made beach, play volleyball or get on the waves and enjoy surfing and body boarding with Malaysia’s only FlowRider Surf Simulator.
See the city’s only pair of white lions — the Zola & Zuri, the ghost-like Samson & Asha (white tigers) as well as marmosets, hornbills and more.
Don’t forget to drop by the animal show and petting village too.
Thrill seekers and adrenaline junkies! Enjoy go-kart, ATV, ziplining and the G-Force X, Asia’s highest slingshot ride here.
Not thrilling enough? Time to dive head first with Malaysia’s first bungee jump then.
What kind of ticket promotions for Sunway Lagoon are available for international travellers?
What kind of online ticket promotion available for Malaysian/ PR residents?
- Seniors get in for free for each adult ticket bought.
- On your birthday, you may buy 3 tickets and get 1 free.
- Ticket is RM 65 on selected Tuesdays
Is the Lost Lagoon here?
4. Do infants/ babies need to pay the entrance fee?
No. Children below 90 cm in height may enter this theme park for FREE.
Average Time Spent Here
From KL City Center
Mon – Sun : 10 am – 6 pm
Nickelodeon Lost Lagoon Operation Hours
Weekdays: 11:00am till 6:00pm
Weekends: 10:00am till 6:00pm