If you are in the KLCC area, make sure you take some time to walk and enjoy the park.
This park has a 2 acre child-safe playground and a children’s wading pool. So, if you have kids, they’ll enjoy it as much as you do.
The park has plenty of shades and cover for you to relax and enjoy the view. But if it’s too hot, the Suria KLCC mall is near for you to cool off.
Wading Pool Opening Hours: Tuesday – Sunday 10 am to 6 pm
Park & Playground Opening Hours: 7 am to 9.30 pm.
- Bikes are not allowed on the park
- Wading pool can be very tempting for children. Do bring spare clothing. Changing rooms are available near the pool.
- The 43 meter elevated bridge in the park has a vantage view of the park and the towers.
- The Aquaria KLCC is within walking distance from this park. It’s among one of the best things to do around the area.
- If your want to see this park from above, you can. Get on the KLCC Skybridge Tour.