What You'll Get
- Hop on board the Langkawi to Penang high speed ferry and visit (or return to) the island of Penang from Langkawi.
- Get to your ferry at the Kuah Jetty (also known as the Langkawi Jetty Terminal) and you are only a couple of hours way from exploring the Georgetown city of Penang.
- Enjoy 3 hours of blue ocean and wide open seas on board of your journey.
- Pick any of the 2 sessions — the 10:30 am morning ferry or the 3:00 pm ferry in the afternoon.
- Ride the super fast Langkawi – Penang ferries anytime of the year as it operates 365 days every year.
- Have questions? See the FAQ for answers.
Where will the ferry embark and disembark at Penang & Langkawi?
In Penang it’ll disembark at the Swettenham Pier Cruise Terminal (SPCT), Georgetown, Penang.
In Langkawi, it’ll disembark at the Kuah Jetty, Langkawi.
When should I arrive at the terminal?
You are expected to be here 30 minutes before departure.
Are the ferry passengers insured?
Yes. All passengers are insured by the ferry operator.
Why are the ferries different?
The ferries were operated by 4 different companies prior to their merger in 2004.
Do I need a ticket for my baby?
Yes you do. Please choose the infant ticket ( 0 to 2 years) for your baby .
When should I buy an adult ticket for my kid?
You should buy an adult ticket for him/ her if you kid is age 12 and above.