Things You Can Do Here
- Marvel at million years old limestone karst and mangrove forest, considered one of the world’s landmark by UNESCO.
- Try spot monitor lizards, eagles, crabs and many more creatures during your guided kayaking tour around the Kubang Badak River.
- Enjoy the cool, pristine water of a secluded jungle pool and enjoy a home cooked local lunch during your tour.
- If you want to enjoy the Kubang Badang area leisurely, there’s a boat tour you can join.
- Alternatively, opt for the Kilim Mangrove tour for a cheaper mangrove forest experience in Langkawi.
Kubang Badak Kayaking Mangrove Tour
Langkawi not only offers some unforgettable sights, but it is also home to million years old landscape.
And while you can just relax in your hotel room, there’s no better way to truly enjoy Langkawi than joining an eco tour like the Kubang Badak Mangrove Kayaking Tour.
Kubang Badak River
- The Kubang Badak Mangrove in the island of Langkawi can be reached via the simple Kubang Badak wooden jetty.
- The area is 40 minutes drive away from Pantai Cenang, Langkawi.
- The tides in this area is relatively calm and is friendly to newbies.
- Gazetted Unesco Geopark, Kubang Badak mangrove is not only important for marine life, but the cockles here make it ideal as a refueling and roosting sites for migratory birds.
From Kuah City Center