Things You Can Do Here
- Muster your strength, climb the tower and get a panoramic view of the Sentosa island, Singapore from the mouth of the statue.
- Get your yellow lion prosperity coin and keep it as a memorabilia for life.
- See the amazing sight of Merlion statue at night with 16,000 lights illuminating the tower.
- Enjoy a brisk walk at Singapore’s Merlion Park garden and snap some selfie with the serene scenery of Singapore’s bay area as your background.
- While here, why not enjoy other attractions in the Imbiah Lookout area — like the 4D Adventureland or the Madame Tussauds.
- Have a question about the Merlion Tower ticket? Check the FAQ.
What time is the Merlion light show?
The Merlion light show runs every half hour starting at 7.45pm. There are also extra shows at 9.45 pm and 10.15 pm during weekends, eve of public holidays and public holidays.
How much is the ticket to see the Merlion light show?
The Merlion light show is free.
Is Merlion Park free?
Yes. You may enter the Merlion Park in the Imbiah Lookout for free.
What does the Merlion symbolize?
The Merlion, Singapore’s official mascot symbolizes the country’s humble beginning. The lion head represents the original name of Singapore in Malay, which is Singapura ( or lion city).
The fish body represents the country’s fishing village origin.
The name Merlion comes from a combination of Mer (sea) and lion.
Average Time Spent Here
From Singapore City Center
Mon – Sun : 10 am – 8 pm