Things You Can Do Here
- Go on any 4 of the walking trails – the Fishing Cat, Leopard, East Lodge and Wallaby to get up close and personal with wallabies and leopards with your admission ticket.
- See engaging night shows like the fire dance or Creatures of the Night – where trainers show the talents of wolves, otters, and hyenas.
- Enjoy an optional buffet dinner and dine with your family during your wildlife night adventure here.
- Not wanting to walk? Get on the tram and enjoy a tour of the Night Safari Singapore without breaking a sweat.
- Get a fun filled visit and buy the Night Safari Addon or Open Dated tickets.
- For full wildlife combo, stop by the world-famous Singapore Zoo, the River Safari or the Rainforest Lumina.
- Have a question about the Singapore Night Safari? Check the FAQ below.
Can I bring outside food into the Singapore Night Safari?
Yes, you can, provided it is for you and not for feeding the animals.
Can I snap photos of the animals?
Yes. You can snap photos of the animals during your Night Safari trip. But make sure it is without flash.
Is there any restaurant here?
Yes. There are restaurants at the entrance and within the Night Safari area.
Is there a tram service in the night safari?
Yes, there’s a free tram service here.
But if you don’t to wait and queue, you can pay extra and ride the express tram.
How long is the tram ride?
The tram ride tour will take around half an hour.
Average Time Spent Here
From Singapore City Center
Mon – Sun : 7:15 pm – 12 am