Things You Can Do Here
- Interact with all kinds of animals – play with rabbits and porcupines, stroke a horse and feed giant tortoises or critters.
- Learn and discover the habitat, and characteristics of over 100 species of exotic animals and 60 species of plants during your trip to this petting zoo.
- See rare, non-local animal species like wallabies and alpacas during your trip to the Farm in The City Seri Kembangan.
- Watch, and interact with farm animals and tame birds as they roam freely without restraining cages, with your discounted Farm in The City entrance fee.
- Alternatively, you may also visit the KL Tower mini zoo or the Kuala Lumpur Zoo Negara to complete your wildlife encounter during your trip in Kuala Lumpur.
- If you prefer birds, the famous KL Bird Park ticket is also up for grabs.
- Have a question about the Farm in The City, Seri Kembangan? Check the FAQ below for more details.
Is there a panda here?
Can I use a stroller inside?
No. Since it is supposed to mimic a village life, this petting zoo is not suitable for those with wheelchairs.
Is Farm In The City better than the National Zoo?
Because most people prefer to feed, touch and play with animals (which you can do here), and since the animals are free to roam (except for some like the snakes), this petting zoo is considered better than the National Zoo/ Zoo Negara.
But remember, the National Zoo is way bigger, and has a far larger number of animals kept within its area.
What's unique about this place?
Not only can you touch and feed the animals, most of them are domestic animals — ones that your mom or dad used to have at home.
Farm in The City is said to have over 20 species of chicken alone. In short, you’ll change your mind about how big, small or what they are like once you are here.
Is this place crowded during weekend?
Normally yes because it is not such a huge place. 2 hours is enough to cover the area.
Average Time Spent Here
From Kuala Lumpur City Center
Closed on Tuesday
Monday : 10 am – 6 pm
Wed-Fri : 10 am – 6 pm
Sat, Sun : 9:30 am – 6 pm