Things You Can Do Here
- Get over now to the Berjaya Times Square Theme Park, a one-stop family entertainment destination in the Berjaya Times Square Kuala Lumpur. And enjoy rides and play made for all.
- Test your skills in a collection of carnival style games that kids of all ages will enjoy. See if you have what it takes to bring home Berjaya Times’s exclusive plush toys.
- Are you a thrill seekers? Be ready for adrenaline pumping rides — like the Supersonic Odyssey; Asia-Pacific’s longest multiple-inverted roller coaster which runs at a top speed of 80km/h.
- Bring your little ones to ride on Cosmo World’s unique rolling motorized version of your favorite animal at the Fantasy Garden. They are easy and safe for young children to maneuver around.
- Challenge yourself to climbing 3 types of walls with varying difficulty levels.
- Let your children enjoy the freedom to play, learn, and socialise comfortably within a safe, air-conditioned and enclosed environment in the Berjaya Times Square Theme Park.
- Have bigger kids? Try the Superpark instead for a more physical type fun for the whole family.
- Have a question about this indoor theme park? See the FAQ for answers.
Do you need to pay for the rides in the Berjaya Times Square theme park?
There’s no additional payment required for the rides in the park (including the roller coaster).
Additional payment is only required should you want to play the carnival and arcade games, VR or enter the haunted house.
How many rides are there in this park?
There are 8 rides in total for adult and kids here.
What's the nearest train station to this park?
The Imbi monorail train. It stops right at the Berjaya Times Square.
Can I re-enter the park using the same ticket?
Yes, you may re-enter twice. Just make sure you keep your wrist band intact.
Is there food outlets in the park?
The food outlets is not within the park. But you may exit to fuel up in any of the food outlets nearby.
Average Time Spent Here
From Kuala Lumpur city center
Mon – Fri : 12 pm – 10 pm
Weekend/ Holiday : 11 am – 10 pm