Things You Can Do Here
- Relax and enjoy your breakfast at the Ah Meng Restaurant, a cozy and casual lodge-style eatery within the Singapore Zoo while waiting for the appearance of your wildlife friend.
- See an orangutan crew’s antics while you enjoy bakery delights and various local delicacies buffet style.
- Spend your day exploring this award winning zoo and observe the wild animals up close.
- See not only kangaroos, but also white tiger and the biggest collection of proboscis monkeys in the world.
- Just looking for the breakfast pass as you’ve already bought your zoo ticket? No worries as you can get your Jungle Breakfast ticket here.
Average Time Spent Here
From Singapore City Center
Mon – Sun : 8:30 am – 6 pm