Things You Can Do Here
- Board Langkawi’s cable car for a ride over the rainforest, and enjoy spectacular views of Langkawi right to Thailand with this Skytrail Guided Trek tour.
- Challenge yourself on a trekking adventure through the 600 million year old jungle of Mount Mat Chincang.
- Climb through Langkawi’s virgin forest full of tropical flowers, ancient trees, and wildlife such as bats, butterflies and monkeys with your experienced nature guide.
- Breathe in the fresh mountain air of the top of mount Mat Chincang, and enjoy the sensational sights before a riding back to the base.
- Have a question about the Langkawi Skytrail Guided Tour? Check the tour info for more details.
The Langkawi Skytrail
- The Skytrail is at Gunung Mat Cincang, Langkawi’s best-known mountain.
- At 850m high, the Mat Chinchang is the second highest mountain in Langkawi. Coupled with the skycab ride, it offers some pretty spectacular views of the island.
- The Ride: The Skytrail tour starts with a priority ticket to the Langkawi cable car.
- After a spectacular ride to the height of 2,133 feet (650 m), you’ll set off for an hour hike on the SkyTrail to the summit of the mountain.
- After you’ve enjoyed your time at the summit, you’ll head back to the base via the cable car again.