Things You Can Do Here
- Catch a sunset view at the peak of Gunung Raya, Langkawi’s highest peak and enjoy the unforgettable majestic scene.
- Try spot bats, flying squirrels flying lemurs as well as hornbills and sunbirds.
- Do all these with the comfort of hotel return transfer and an experienced nature guide.
- Alternatively, you can also join the Kubang Badak’s boat or kayak tour should you prefer a nature tour during the day around the island’s mangrove area.
The Langkawi Rainforest Evening Tour
- The tour starts from the base of Gunung Raya.
- The tour will go up the mountain on a shared vehicle. You will make a few pit stops to look for wildlife like monkeys, squirrels and birds such as the flowerpeckers and sunbirds.
- You will then stay at the serene mountain top to catch the sunset on the summit. Most people consider this the best place to watch sunset in Langkawi.
- After the sun dips below the horizon, you will set out to Lubuk Semilang in hunt for energetic nocturnal.