Things You Can Do Here
- Step onto the KL Tower Sky Box glass cube — a transparent glass that extends from the Sky Deck, built 300 meters above the ground.
- Pet domestic and birds at the KL Tower Mini Zoo (don’t forget to grab the ticket via online discount price)
- Walk through the KL Forest Eco Park at the Bukit Nanas pristine rainforest and experience a variety of plants and insects only native to Malaysia with your KL Tower discount entrance ticket.
- Time your visit and watch professional BASE jumpers jump from the Menara Kuala Lumpur (as locals call it) or join the KL Towerthon race annual events.
- Watch traditional dances by the in-house cultural troupe.
- Get a ticket to the cute Upside Down House in the KL Tower area and walk into a fun instagrammable area where your life is turned upside down in an instant.
- Drive an F1 race car simulator, ride a pony or see exotic animals (like pythons).
- Enjoy an unforgettable romantic dinner with your spouse in Kuala Lumpur at the KL Tower’s 360 degrees revolving restaurant.
- For another alternative way of seeing the city of Kuala Lumpur from above, get your hand on the KLCC Twin Towers Skybridge ticket.
- Have a question about your visit to the Kuala Lumpur Tower ? See FAQ for answers.
KL Tower’s Revolving Restaurant
Open daily for buffet meals, à la carte and cocktails, the Atmosphere restaurant here is one of the best place for you to enjoy your meal in style.
Formula One Simulator
You can feel what it is like to race on the KL Tower Formula 1 simulator, minus the hotsuit.
Malaysia no longer host the event, but that doesn’t mean you can’t feel the thrill.
How do I get to the KL Tower?
1. Grab is the best way to get to KL Tower.
2. Train. You can get off at the Bukit Nanas monorail. From here, take a taxi or walk to the tower’s main gate (12 minutes) where a shuttle will pick you to the tower. The shuttle runs every 30 minutes.
3. Hop on Hop Off Bus. This tourist bus does stop at the KL Tower (stop no 2).
You may get your discount pass for it here.
Which offers a better view - KL Tower or the KLCC Skybridge?
The KL Tower offers better view of Kuala Lumpur and is more tourist friendly than the KLCC Skybridge. Opened until 10 pm, it also has a revolving restaurant for a buffet dinner with 360 view of the city.
There’s no time limit to spend around the KL Tower observation deck.
KLCC Skybridge, on the other hand, is strictly limited on the number of visitors allowed per day, as well as the time spent per visit.
Which Tower is taller - KL Tower or KLCC?
The KLCC is 30 meters taller than the KL Tower. But since the KL Tower is built on a hilly area, it appears to be higher than the KLCC.
Average Time Spent Here
From KL City Center