Built in the Bukit Nanas forest reserve, the observation deck at this communication tower offers better view of Kuala Lumpur than the KLCC bridge.
KLCC Observation Deck Ticket
Get a KL Tower Observation Deck ticket today and enjoy Kuala Lumpur's panorama 421 meters up the sky.
And if you dare, step onto the KL Tower Sky Box glass cube -- a transparent glass that extends from the Sky Deck, and is built 300 meters above the ground (priced separately)
But apart from the tower itself, here are other activities offered here.
Things You Could Do At the Menara Kuala Lumpur
- Walk through the Bukit Nanas pristine rain forest and experience a variety of plants and insects only native to Malaysia.
- Watch professional BASE jumpers jump from the Menara or join the Towerthon race annual events.
- Watch traditional dances by the in-house cultural troupe.
- Drive an F1 race car simulator, ride a pony or watch exotic animals (like phyton).
- Dine at the Tower’s revolving restaurant
How to Get to the KL Tower
Grabcar/ Taxi is the best way to get to Menara Kuala Lumpur.
You can get off at the Bukit Nanas monorail.
From here you can take a taxi or walk to the tower’s main gate (12 minutes) where a shuttle will pick you to the tower.
It runs every 30 minutes.