Things You Can Do Here
- Walk into the Underwater World’s rainforest aviary and feel what it’s like to be in a tropical jungle with birds flying freely above you.
- See Arapaima, a Jurassic fish that could grow up to 8 feet face to face with a single entrance fee.
- Feel what it’s like to be in deep sea in the Underwater World’s Tunnel Tank and see Giant Stingrays, Giant Trevally and Olive Ridley Turtle swimming around you.
- Get ready to be mesmerised by colorful underwater corals at the underwater reef section.
- Alternatively, you can also visit the Crocodile Adventureland and Wildlife Park while you are in this oceanarium.
- Have a question about the Langkawi Underwater World? See the FAQ below for more info.
When Are the Feeding Time?
Feeding times at the Underwater World Langkawi are as follows:
2:30 pm (Saturday- Thursday)
4:00 pm (Friday only)
11:00 am and 2:45 pm
11:15 am and 3:00 pm
Does the Underwater World Langkawi have a diving package inside it like the Aquaria KLCC ?
No, not right now.
What's the opening hours during Chinese new year?
The opening hours of the Underwater World Langkawi during CNY will follow the public holidays opening hours – 9:30am – 6:30 pm
Average Time Spent Here
From Kuah City Center
Mon – Sun : 10 am – 6 pm
School Holidays / Public Holidays : 9:30 am – 6:30 pm