Things You Can Do Here
- Surround yourself with over 150 species of animals — from meerkat and emu to strange looking ones like the Australian White Ibis.
- Enjoy close interaction with the animals. Feed ostrich, deers, stunning, friendly macaws and more in the 5.5 acre park.
- Challenge your fear and snap a selfie or wefie with Burmese phythons during your Langkawi Wildlife park visit.
- Enjoy the park’s twice a day animal show and see the power of crocodiles during the crocodile feeding hours.
- Alternatively, try the Underwater World and see penguins as well as other marine lives in Malaysia’s oldest oceanarium.
Average Time Spent Here
From Kuah City Center
Mon – Sun : 8:30 am – 6 pm