Things You Can Do Here
- Let your kids act like adults, and be a surgeon, a fire fighter, a journalist, a pilot, a model, a doctor, a painter or even an actor for one day.
- Marvel at the indoor small scale city — complete with a hospital, a fire station, a beauty salon, a bank, a radio station, and much, much more at this KidZania Kuala Lumpur in Kota Damansara.
- Save the money get from the work done and use the KidZania currency (Kidzos) at the outlets within KidZania Malaysia.
- Enjoy all these activities at much cheaper entrance fee than the neighboring Kidzania Singapore or Bangkok.
- Leave your kids in this Kidzania and shop all you want in the Curve shopping mall or around the Kota Damansara area.
- Have a question about the Malaysia’s Kidzania? See if it is answered in the FAQ.
Is Kidzania Malaysia suitable for teenagers?
So, can I just leave my kids in Kidzania Malaysia, walk away and pick them up later?
Yes, if they are 8 years old or above. If they are younger, you need to have an adult accompanying them.
What can I do while they are in the Kidzania?
Why should I visit Kidzania Malaysia instead of the ones in Singapore or Bangkok?
Because the one in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia is far cheaper than the ones you mentioned.
Is there a hotel nearby Kidzania Malaysia?
Yes. There are a few hotels nearby. However, the 5 star The Royale Bintang The Curve is the nearest, being just a stroll away from Kidzania.
If you don’t mind driving, cheaper hotels can be found within 10 km radius of the Kota Damansara area.
Average Time Spent Here
From Kuala Lumpur city center
Closed on Monday
Tues – Fri : 11 am – 5 pm
Saturday : 11 am – 7 pm
Sunday : 11 am – 5 pm