Things You Can Do Here
- Witness the beauty of the mythical Lake of the Pregnant Maiden (Pulau Dayang Bunting), a fresh water lake said to once be a favourite bathing spot of a beautiful female sprite.
- See eagle feeding actions without leaving your boat around the Pulau Singa Besar area with your discount island hopping Langkawi ticket.
- Enjoy some jungle trekking or swim at the Pulau Beras Basah during this half day Langkawi island hopping trip.
- Enjoy all these island excursion in an incredibly low price boat trip off the Langkawi island area.
- Want more thrills? Why not join the Langkawi Island Hopping via Jetski and enjoy the same trip in style?
- Charter a private boat instead if you prefer to enjoy the island hopping privately with your friends and families.
- If you prefer to see million years old sea limestones and mangrove instead, we suggest you join the island’s Kilim Geopark Mangrove Tour instead.
- Looking for a romantic boat ride? Pick the Langkawi sunset cruise for an unforgettable memories.
- Have a question about the Langkawi Island Hopping tour? Check the tour info for details.
Tasik Dayang Bunting
- The Tasik Dayang Bunting fresh lake is your first stop in the Langkawi Island Hopping tour.
- Located 20 km from the Kuah town, the normal way to reach this island is via a 15 minutes longboat trip from the Teluk Batu Jetty.
- Hidden between Langkawi mountains, the lake is calm and is perfect for those who want to swim, rest or ride a solar powered boat across the lake.
Wild Eagles Feeding
- At the Pulau Singa Besar, you’ll witness majestic Brahminy Kite and the White-bellied Sea eagles soar at close range to catch meats throw by your boatman.
- Snap your pictures without a need to disembark as all the actions will be in the comfort of your boat.
Pulau Beras Basah
- Get a tan in this unmanned island. Enjoy a swim or just stroll around the beach.
- This island is normally your last stop in your half day Island island hopping package.
- You will have to walk up and down 100 stairs to get to the Tasik Dayang Bunting. If you have mobility issues, this is not an ideal place to visit.
- Entrance fee to Tasik Dayang Bunting ( RM 10 / adults and RM 5/children) is not included.
- Please do not feed the monkeys you meet during your journey.
Average Time Spent Here
From Kuah City Center