3 Islands, 1 Day, for an incredibly low price.
If there's only one tour you take in Langkawi, be sure not to miss the Langkawi Island Hopping Tour. It'll offer you a snapshot of the natural wonders hidden in the island.
Pulau Dayang Bunting
- Get on a longboat trip from the Teluk Batu Jetty to the Pulau Dayang Bunting, a freshwater lake hidden between Langkawi mountains.
- Once you disembark, you will walk on a hilly slope to reach this legendary lake.
- Spend an hour here relaxing by the the calm lake. You may take a dip, let your feet be nibbled by tiny fishes or for a fee, ride a solar powered boat across the lake.
Witness Majestic Wild Eagles Feed
- Witness majestic Brahminy Kite and the White-bellied Sea eagles soaring at close range to catch meats throw by your boatman.
- Snap your pictures without a need to disembark as all the actions will be in the comfort of your boat.
Picnic at Pulau Beras Basah
- Get a tan in this unmanned island. Enjoy a swim or just stroll around the beach.
- You will have to walk up and down 100 stairs to get to the Tasik Dayang Bunting. If you have mobility issues, this is not an ideal place to visit.
- Entrance fee to Tasik Dayang Bunting ( RM 10 / adults and RM 5/children) is not included.
- Please do not feed the monkeys you will meet during your journey.