Things You Can Do Here
- Have a quality time together with your loved ones in the Dining in The Dark KL — a dinner service where you both pay an undivided attention to each other.
- Share a totally different 4 course dinner experience you both will cherish for a long time.
- Go into a pitch black room, get served by visually impaired servers, with a menu selection that is kept a secret, and revealed only after your dinner.
- Have fun figuring out the food you taste when your sights are temporarily taken away from you.
- Truly savour and enjoy the different aroma, texture and taste of your food for the first time in your life in this totally unique dining experience.
- Come out a different person, with newfound respect for the visually impaired. And get new perspective for things we have always taken for granted.
- Have questions about Dining in the Dark restaurant KL? Check the FAQ for answers.
- Want other memorable dinner experience in Kuala Lumpur? Try the Dinner in the Sky or the KL Tower Dinner too.
Is Dining in The Dark food halal?
The restaurant is pork free and the meat are certified halal.
And while the restaurant stated that the food preparations are made according to halal standards, alcohol are served here for those wanting one (for wine paring menu).
Do I have to choose my menu?
No. The menu comes as a surprise. But before dinner, you may specify your preference (due to religious belief, health reasons or if you prefer a vegetarian one).
You will be seated accordingly.
So, Dine in The Dark has a Vegetarian Menu?
How long is the dinner session?
A session lasts for 90 minutes.
Are children allowed to enter and dine?
Yes, but only if they are 12 and above.
Is parking provided?
No. You can park in the nearby malls or hotel.
What's the dress code for Dining in The Dark?
There’s no strict dress code for this restaurant. But we advise you come in a casual smart wear.
What service time are available?
There are 6 slots to choose from – 6:00pm, 6:30pm, 7:00pm, 8:00pm, 8:30pm, and 9:00pm.
Please be here 15 minutes before your dinner.
Average Time Spent Here
From Kuala Lumpur city center
Mon – Sun : 6 pm – 11 pm