Things You Can Do Here
- Get on the KLCC Skybridge and see the city from above, with a limited pass to the icon of Kuala Lumpur.
- Stop wasting time, and avoid major disappointment with a confirmed KLCC bridge ticket sent directly to your hotel.
- Ride the twin towers high tech double decker lift to level 86 and enjoy the view of the city from the towers’ observation deck.
- Walk on the bridge connecting the 2 towers and enjoy the exclusive opportunity limited to less than 1500 people a day.
- Want an easy transfer to the KLCC too? Pick the Skybridge ticket + one way transfer instead.
- For a complete experience of KLCC, there’s few other things you can do — like exploring the KLCC aquarium or get physical at the Superpark right across the twin towers too?
Average Time Spent Here
From Kuala Lumpur city center
- Monday : CLOSED
- Tue – Sun : 9 am – 9 pm
Fridays: Closed between 1.00 pm – 2.30 pm
Hari Raya Aidilfitri & Aidiladha : Closed
Last admission: 8.30pm