This Petrosains KLCC children educational center is massive. In fact it occupies 2 levels of the KLCC.
There are all sorts of buttons and levers your kids can manipulate — from true to life oil platform, simulated helicopter ride, all the way to the rush of the Formula 1 racing circuit in a simulated F1 racing car.
There’s also a Singing T-Rex for the younger ones.
Some Tips on Petrosains KLCC:
- The entrance is at the Level 4 of the Suria KLCC Mall.
- You could book your tickets ahead of time.
- Avoid this place on school holidays. Waiting in line to get into and out of Petrosains during this time could take more than half an hour.
- Petrosains is huge and there are many interactive and hands on display to play with. Enter on full stomach and only visit if you and your kids have more than 2 hours to spend.
- Alternatively, you could also go to the Aquaria KLCC. or explore other things to do around the KLCC area.
Tuesday-Thursday: 9.30 am – 5.30 pm (Last admission at 4.00 pm)
Friday: 1.30 pm – 5.30 pm (Last admission is at 4.00 pm)
Weekend and Public Holidays: 9.30 am – 6.30 pm (Last admission at 5.00 pm)
** Closed during Hari Raya celebrations