About This Attraction
Have kids and plenty of time? It's time for the science based interactive kids museum in the KLCC then.
This science center is massive. In fact it occupies 2 levels of the KLCC.
There are all sorts of buttons and levers your kids can manipulate — from true to life oil platform, simulated helicopter ride, all the way to the rush of the Formula 1 racing circuit in a simulated F1 racing car.
There’s also a Singing T-Rex for the younger ones.
- The entrance is at the Level 4 of the Suria KLCC Mall.
- You could book your tickets ahead of time.
- Avoid this place on school holidays. Waiting in line to get into and out of Petrosains during this time could take more than half an hour.
- Petrosains is huge and there are many interactive and hands on display to play with. Enter on full stomach and only visit if you and your kids have more than 2 hours to spend.
- Alternatively, you could also go to the Aquaria KLCC.
Tuesday-Thursday: 9.30 am – 5.30 pm (Last admission at 4.00 pm)
Friday: 1.30 pm – 5.30 pm (Last admission is at 4.00 pm)
Weekend and Public Holidays: 9.30 am – 6.30 pm (Last admission at 5.00 pm)
** Closed during Hari Raya celebrations
Ticket Prices in RM (International Tourist)
- Last Updated2018-07-30