Things You Can Do Here
- Swim, snorkel or enjoy beach activities in the clear water of the Kota Kinabalu islands in this day trip.
- Explore jungle trails in the Sapi and Manukan islands (or Pulau Sapi and Pulau Manukan in Malay) and discover a pristine Borneo rainforest full of tropical insects and migratory birds.
- Enjoy a barbecue lunch by the Sabah beach during your island hopping day trip.
- At additional cost, try the banana boats, parasailing and other beach and water activities during your visit to these Sabah islands.
- Optionally, zipline across the emerald sea water at the Sapi island with the Coral Flyer.
- Want something less touristy than the Sapi and Manukan? Why not try the Mantanani or Mengalum island day tours instead?
- The Manukan is the most popular island among travellers to Kota Kinabalu since it is easily accessible from the Kota Kinabalu jetty.
- This boomerang shaped island is also the second largest in the Tun Abdul Rahman marine park.
- With turquoise colored water, and a wide range of water activities, the Manukan is perfect for water activities, swimming and snorkeling.
- For most day tour package, the Manukan is the place to savour lunch during the island trip.
- If Manukan island is famous for the view, the Sapi island is famous for the amount of marine lives swimming in its water.
- Once here, try spot clownfish while you snorkel.
- If money is not a problem, try Sea Walking – a new way to explore the ocean without needing you to learn scuba diving.
- Those wanting to go across the ocean in style can also try ziplining across the 2 borneo islands.
From Kota Kinabalu City Center