Things You Can Do Here
- Bond with your whole family as the trip is perfect for beginners and child 6 years old and up.
- Feel the adrenaline rush of the 15 km tropical river journey.
- See various Borneo wildlife roaming the riverbanks.
- Enjoy this white water rafting trip with a peace of mind – as your transportation back to Kota Kinabalu is well taken care of.
- Want more challenging river? Then try the whitewater rafting tour at Padas.
- Prefer something more serene? You are probably better off joining the river cruises around Kawa-Kawa, Weston or Klias rivers instead.
Kiulu River White Water Rafting
- Located in Tamparuli, the Kiulu river is 1 hour 45 minutes away from Kota Kinabalu.
- Known for tame rapids and shallow water, Kiulu is perfect for first timers.
- The river is a Grade 1 – 2 rapids (Easy to Novice level).
- The white water rafting trip covers up to 15 km, making Kiulu rafting the longest white water rafting trip in Borneo.
- Time in river is 1 hour 30 minutes – 2 hours depending on the river condition.
- You can even try body rafting if you’re keen on something more adventurous.
- A guide will be on board with you at all times to give instructions and assure safety.